Engineering Technologists Online Registration
NTC is pleased to replace manual registration of Engineering Technologists with Online Registration System.
Accreditation ensures that quality technology education programs comparable to international standards are run in all universities of the country. The Accreditation process gives the Institute an opportunity to conduct in-depth analysis of its strengths and weaknesses in its internal and external environments and protects and promotes the interest of all stakeholders.
Registration as ‘Graduate Engineering Technologist’ on payment of Rs. 5,000/- for life time registration. The Graduates holding BSc Engineering Technology / B. Tech (Hons) / B. Tech / BS Technology / BE Technology / BSc Technology Degrees will be registered on production of photocopy of HEC attested Degree and Transcript. However, the cut out date for their registration would be 30th June 2022, after which only the BSc Engineering Technology Graduates permeating through NTC’s accredited programs would be eligible for registration by NTC.
Registration as ‘Professional Engineering Technologist’ after acquiring 5 years of post-degree experience in the relevant Technology Discipline and on production of photocopy of HEC attested Degree and Transcript along with experience certificates issued by the competent authority of the concerned organizations/departments. The Registration fee would be Rs. 10,000/- for life time registration.
Online registration Instructions
- Use Capital Letters to fill the fields of registration form. (Mandatory)
- Fill your information carefully and proof read the application form before submitting your Online Application. Later on correction of any mistake or change leading to fresh issuance of certificate will be charged at Rs 2000/-
- You must upload your photograph (passport size 50kb max); otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Upload scans of HEC’s attested degrees and transcripts (200kb each). Degree attested by HEC before June 2009 need afresh verification from Degree Awarding Institution / University and HEC for onward submission to NTC.
- Click the submit button only once, sometimes application submission can take few minutes if you are using a dialup connection, so be patient.
- After successful submission of application form, application form will be displayed. Print the bank challan for depositing fee in any branch of Askari Bank for online payment or through Pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Registration NTC” where Askari Bank branch is not present.
- Keep a photocopy of the application form with you for your record.
- Please send complete application as per following checklist to the address given below :-
- Application form duly filled in and signed;
- Original deposit slip (NTC Copy) or Pay Order in favor of “Registration NTC”;
- Two passport size photograph with off white background;
- Attested copy of CNIC;
- Copy of HEC’s attested degree and transcript (Mandatory) . Degree attested by HEC before June 2009 need afresh verification from Degree Awarding Institution / University and also from HEC for onward submission to NTC.
- Attested copy of Matric, FSc / DAE certificates.
- Attested copy of experience certificates (For Professional Engineering Technologists only).
- By hand application will not be entertained / received. Complete application in all respect may be dispatch through reputable courier service on the following Address: Registrar, Secretariat National Technology Council (NTC), HRD Complex, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad 44000.
- Please note that application submission does not mean that registration is confirmed. Registration will only be confirmed after verification of your credentials and approval of Registration Committee.